PIU exists to provide accessible, excellent, transformational Christian higher education and ministry training to the people of Micronesia, the Pacific Islands, and to the ends of the earth. As such, our mission is to prepare men and women with a biblical worldview for leadership and service in life, work, and ministry in the global community and the church.
Ministry & Employment Opportunities
- Provost & Academic Vice President (Academics & Student Services)
- Liberal Studies Chair (also teach courses)
- Dean of Student Development (also teach courses)
- Advancement Director (Grants, Public Relations & Communication)
- Maintenance Services Supervisor (Grounds, Dormitories & Campus Security)
- Information Technology Assistant
- Teaching Facility Administrative Assistant
- Various Teaching Positions (Job Description)
Applicants must submit an application letter, resume, 2×2 picture and complete the PIU Application form. Submit at email@example.com.
Interested in applying?
PIU Employment Application
Call 671-734-1812 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org