- Completion of an Application
- Completion of a Placement Test
- If a first time college student, a high school transcript.
- If a transfer student, your official transcripts from your other institutions.
- Online video interview or reference
- For on-campus students, a copy of your immunization record.
For on-campus students, send admissions materials to:
Pacific Islands University
172 Kinney’s Road
Mangilao, Guam 96913
For online students, email materials to: [email protected]
As soon as possible after you submit official transcripts, the evaluation process will begin. We will notify you of all credits that are able to be transferred.
Submitting your application is risk-free and does not obligate you to enroll.
Applications do not expire. However, credits earned at other institutions may expire reducing the number of credits available for transfer to PIU.